On Thu March 19 2020, by Sian Charlesworth
COVID - 19
The Board have agreed to the following additional precautions that will come in to affect today for those using the golf course and the clubhouse.
• Do not remove or touch the flags
• All bunker rakes are to be removed (please use feet or club to repair sand)
• Shoe cleaners to be removed
• Drink fountains taken out of action
• Ball washers not to be used
• Please wash hands before and after using touch screens such as the coffee machine and TV score monitor.
The Pro shop have ordered additional Gripper Ball pick-up, so you do not have to touch the hole when retrieving you ball.
Another email will follow shortly from the Caterers offering members a full Take-away service including specials. Members can either collect orders via the clubhouse or the front kitchen door
We all know how serious this virus is please take care. Many thanks to all the member emails offering advice similar to the above.
May we also remind you that your subscriptions are due by April 1st.
Torquay Golf Club