Dress Code for the Golf Course
- Golf shirts with collar, roll neck or turtle neck and sleeves. These may be worn outside of shorts/trousers.
- Tailored shorts, mid to knee length.
- Sports socks (of any colour) must be worn at all times, full length, mid length or anklet style.
- Appropriate smart golf attire at all times.
- T-shirts, vests, football, rugby or sports style shirts.
- Beach, football or blue denim shorts.
- Shoes without socks, non-sports socks.
- Denim jeans, track or shell suits.
Dress Code for the Clubhouse
- Clean, tidy, smart casual clothes and shoes.
- Single colour smart jeans.
- Casual tailored hip length shirts may be worn outside the waist-band in the Clubhouse.
- Smart, clean shoes or trainers.
- Smart tailored shorts.
- Dirty, wet or damp clothes from the Course are not allowed in the Clubhouse.
- Bleached, ripped, multi-coloured or work denim jeans, track or shell suits, camouflage trousers.
- No vests, T-shirts, football shirts, collarless shirts (except turtle or roll neck), or beach wear.
- No flip flops with toe post, golf or spike shoes.
- No beach, football or blue denim shorts.
- Caps are not to be worn in the Clubhouse at any time.
- Shirts with collars must be worn